With the ACM60/Ks you can use a plug-and-play power supply without any additional filtering measures.
The flyback topology of the ACM60/Ks clocks at typ. 65 kHz and has high efficiency, with excellent EMC characteristics.
The input range is designed for continuous operation from 9 V to 60 V, with voltage peaks up to 80 V (≤1 s). The converter is thus unaffected by voltage dips and spikes commonly found in vehicles.
The ACR60/Ks meets the EMC requirements of MIL-STD-461G (Navy Mobile and Army), MIL-STD-1275E, and DEF STAN 61-5 Part 6 (Load Dump). Environmental effects such as shock, vibration, impact, and salt atmosphere are met in accordance with MIL-STD-810H.
- • Input: 9 V to 60 V and up to 80 V (≤ 1 s), with soft start
- • Output: 12 VDC
- • Power (permanent): 60 W
- • Dimensions: 147 mm x 35 mm x 46 mm
- • Ambient temperature: -40 °C to 100 °C
- • EMC: MIL-STD-461G E101/CE102, RE101/RE102, CS101/CS116/CS117, MIL-STD-1275E, DEF STAN 61-5 Part 6 Issue 6 (Load Dump)
- • Salt atmosphere/humidity/ vibration/shock/bump: MIL-STD-810H
Availability of first series devices: the beginning of Q3/2022
For more information, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or call the headquarters.