Space Micro Inc.
Space Micro Inc. supports the Space Industry with innovative, affordable and high-performance Digital/Image Processing, RF Communication, and Attitude Determination Sensor Products.
Space Micro is a leader in, patented, affordable radiation hardened by design technologies. These technologies have been implemented in the highly successful ProtonX-Box Avionics Suite, which features the Proton P200/400k series single board computers providing industry leading performance and affordability. Our digital expertise extends to our IPC (Image Processing Computer) systems, including the IPC-5000 which has passed the three-year on-orbit mark on the highly successful Air Force ORS-1 program. Variants of this are also in production on two separate classified programs. From an RF perspective, Space Micro’s high-performance software-defined TT&C Transponders and Mission Data Transmitters have flight heritage (IRIS/LADEE) with very positive, ongoing customer feedback. Our industry-leading Ka-Band Transmitter is in production for two separate programs, with DSN/TDRSS-compatibility testing successfully completed. Finally, Space Micro continues to provide Sun Sensor products for various domestic and international customers, and has completed full qualification for its high performance µSTAR Star Tracker System. Products developed include:
• Digital/Avionics Systems http://www.spacemicro.com/products/digital-systems.html
• Digital Slices http://www.spacemicro.com/products/digital-slices.html
• Image Processing Systems http://www.spacemicro.com/products/image-processing-systems.html
• Guidance & Navigation http://www.spacemicro.com/products/guidance-and-navigation.html
• RF & Microwave http://www.spacemicro.com/products/rf-and-microwave.html including also a new µLCT™ 100 Gpbs Lasercom Terminal http://www.spacemicro.com/news/64.html