Double the value with two new members of the award-winning medical ISP board family by Omnivision!
The OH00120 and OH00130 ASIC-based boards are designed to pair with high performance medical image sensors. For quick integration into single-use and reusable endoscopes as well as catheters.
The OH00120 provides a cost-effective, off-the-shelf, board-level option. Equipped with HDMI connectivity and LCD screen support, as well as external USB memory-card storage. The OH00130 supports all of OmniVision’s HD and analog medical image sensors. This enables customers to expand to full HD imaging with no ISP system redesign.
“Our OVMed ISP family remains the medical industry’s most extensive offering. It is optimized to take full advantage of our medical image sensors.” says the Senior Staff Marketing Manager.
- Features LED light control and LCD-screen drivers for integrating the display directly into a handheld or rack-based camera control unit (CCU)
- Includes a on-board memory and a USB 2.0 port for external memory cards with up to 64GB
- A cost-effective option for creating a camera control unit (CCU) system platform that can process higher, full-HD resolution images of up to 1080p from a broad range of image sensors with a single board
- It accepts dual inputs for either a MIPI interface or a 4-wire analog interface
- Compatible with OmniVision’s entire portfolio of medical image sensors
For more information, please contact the experts at email@example.com or call the headquarter.